Blog #6
After participating in this weeks portfolio item, I believe AI is a beneficial tool to use in the classroom. Generative AI helped me create my lesson plan and fix any errors I might have had. ChatGPT can make a lesson plan more clear and understandable for a student. I would consider using generative AI tools to help me create a productive lesson plan.
Including Generative AI into multiple areas of teaching can be beneficial for a teacher to feel more accomplished and get more work done. ChatGPT can help create exam questions or homework assignments for students if the teacher is out of ideas. The ethical concern I would have is whether students will use generative AI as a tool for cheating instead of for studying purposes. For teachers, they might rely on generative AI to get their work done and it may not be accurate or exactly what they covered in class.
Comments
Post a Comment