Blog #4
The ELA technology standard Matrix for grades 11-12 is about diverse formatting and media. Each of the standards mentions how formatting and media are important. The technology includes different online software and some graphing. I am prepared to implement this standard as I use most of these various software and technology in college.
One of the standards I chose was the SS.912.A.1.3 standard, discussing how to utilize historical timelines. I think most of these resources can be useful in a classroom because they keep the topics organized and easier to understand for students. Using timelines in a history class will be beneficial for students to understand when and why certain events occurred. I will provide a large timeline of American history displayed on my classroom walls
A teacher needs to be a proficient internet searcher because they need to be able to look up certain things. Teachers have to be able to use multiple websites and know how to google information, as they are the ones teaching the younger generation. One of the search skills we learned this week was the advanced search option on Google. This can allow you to shorten your search and introduce different topics. There is no internet searching skill that I feel like I will not use because I think they are all beneficial.
Comments
Post a Comment