Blog #9
My experiences with distance learning in k-12 education was a positive one. Once Covid-19 began to spread my sophomore year of high school, I learned how to use many different softwares and become more responsible to finish my work. I had to use zoom or Microsoft teams every day in order to be in class and able to get my notes for that day. I do not think there is an experience I have not went though since half of my high school career was online.
Open educational resources are available to the public and be accessed at any time. An example of an OER is Khan Academy which is a website designed for K-12 students to use. There are multiple subjects and lessons to choose from to expand a students knowledge. This is free to the public and does not need an access link. This website can also be used for teachers to help them use different examples in their lesson plans. https://www.khanacademy.org/
Comments
Post a Comment